Our unique range of timbers offers an elegant palette of tones, colour and grain
Take a tour through our newly installed range
“From the deep, rich tones to warmth and lighter, brighter tones..”
Sourcing a unique range of timbers and working with manufacturers to create beautiful flooring means Lifewood’s newly installed showroom will have something for every home. From the deep, rich tones of Black Jarrah and Black Walnut, to the warmth of W.A. Blackbutt to the lighter and brighter feel of American Hickory alongside our amazing French Oaks and Australian timbers this is a range we are excited to share with you. Visit our showroom, chat with our consultants over a coffee and take home a sample of the floor of your dreams today.
Job and Installation Information
Type of Job:
- Installation of Lifewood’s premium range of timber flooring to showroom
- Lifewood Timber flooring, W.A. Blackbutt 130mm and 180mm pre-finished Stabilised Solid.
- Lifewood Timber flooring, Black Jarrah 130mm and 180mm pre-finished Stabilised Solid.
- Lifewood Timber flooring, Black Walnut 180mm and 200mm pre-finished Stabilsed Solid.
- Lifewood Timber flooring, Teak 180mm pre-finished Stabilised Solid.
- Lifewood Timber flooring, Hickory 180mm pre-finished Stabilised Solid.
- Satin 180mm boards finish with 9-layered polyurethane UV protective coating.
- Semi-gloss 130mm boards finish with 9-layered polyurethane UV protective coating.
Lifewood’s Engineered boards are real Hardwood floorboards made with our patented design structure
All our floors are engineered using our patented Stabilised Solid® design. This design uniquely combines the look and feel of solid timber flooring with an advanced engineered structure. Only available at Lifewood.
Visit us at our award-winning Osborne Park showroom
In just 20 minutes our consultants are able to understand the scope of your project, work with your design needs and walk you through all of our flooring options. Bring your house plan and we will measure it on the spot and give you a formal quote with samples to take home. To start your new build on the right foot, choose Lifewood to help you create the floor of your dreams and the rest will look after itself. – Get Directions