It’s easy, we will show you how.
If you get stuck, “no problem …our craftsmen are here to help.”
Installation kits come with everything you need to for the perfect finish
All the necessary tools and equipment required for the installation is all mentioned in the downloadable installation guide.
Our Stabilised Solid® Floorboard Uses 100% Real Timber
From Top to Bottom
Every floorboard is manufactured using our world-first, patented Stabilised Solid® technology.
Trust an industry leading product to transform your home with beautiful hardwood timber flooring
Why Choose Lifewood’s Stabilised Solid Floorboards for Your Home
Scratch resistant technology
Resistant to cupping and warping
Easy to clean and maintain
Replace individual floorboards easily
Re-sand and polished, multiple times
Easy to install tongue and groove system
Non-yellowing coating system
Engineered to resist natural movement
Lifetime warranty on floorboard
You don’t need to move out of your home to install premium solid timber flooring
All our floorboards are pre-finished, easy to install and can be walked on the same day
What Does Pre-finished Mean?
Pre-finished timber flooring is a floorboard which has been treated, coated and sealed in a factory and not during the installation process.
Choosing pre-finished makes the installation process much quicker, easier and cleaner.
Benefits of Pre-finished timber flooring:
1. Walk on your floor the same day.
2. Eliminate messy on-site sanding and polishing
3. No toxic fumes from on-site coating
4. You won’t need to move out of your home during installation.
5. Scratch resistance is much higher with more layers of coating on all 6 sides of every board
6. No acclimatising is needed of the board.
7. No ugly nail holes in your floor.
8. Easier to replace damaged floorboards without re-coating your whole floor.
Download Our Installation Guide to Learn More
The floors are absolutely stunning and have added value to our home. They are easy to maintain and are of very high quality.
We highly recommend Lifewood and their products to anyone considering purchasing top quality timber floors.Doreen Ellis
Add Value to Your Home By Installing A Floor That Looks Amazing And Guaranteed To Last A Lifetime
Direct Sticking Your Floor Guarantees Lifetime Value
All Lifewood floors come with a lifetime warranty and are a long term feature of your home or office. To guarantee lifetime value we strongly suggest direct sticking your new floor.
Benefits of direct sticking your floor:
1. Looks and feels amazing
2. Sounds real – no hollow echo noise
3. Holds value and considered an asset
4. Can sand and polish multiple times
5. More resistant to water
6. Installed to last a lifetime