LIFEWOOD SELF-INSTALLATION KITS
Install your own Lifewood timber floor
Put your craftsman skills to use and lay your own timber floor.
Installing a timber floor is an excellent way to enhance the look and feel of your home while adding value and durability.
With our Lifewood self-installation packages and our easy-to-follow installation guide, you can install your own timber floor and enjoy the many benefits that come with having a handcrafted Lifewood floor in your home.
Add value to your home with a timber floor designed to last a lifetime.
100% real timber from top to bottom, guaranteed to last a lifetime.
Our self-installation kits come with everything you need for the perfect finish
If you have the tool kit and a knack for DIY projects, our self-installation packages have everything your need to install a beautiful Lifwood timber floor in your home.
Choose from our entire timber flooring collection.
Invite the natural beauty and uniqueness of natural timber into your home. Explore our whole collection of Australian timbers, French Oak and range of American species.
Our pre-finished boards make it easy to install and can be walked on immediately.
Why should I direct stick the floor?
All Lifewood floors come with a lifetime structural warranty and are a long term feature of your home or office.
To guarantee lifetime value we strongly suggest direct sticking your new floor.
Benefits of direct sticking your floor:
- Looks and feels amazing
- Sounds real – no hollow echo noise
- Holds value and considered an asset
- Can sand and polish multiple times
- More resistant to water
- Installed to last a lifetime
What does pre-finished mean?
Pre-finished timber flooring is a floorboard which has been treated, coated and sealed in a factory and not during the installation process.
Choosing pre-finished makes the installation process much quicker, easier and cleaner.
Benefits of pre-finished timber flooring
- Walk on your floor the same day.
- Eliminate messy on-site sanding and polishing
- No toxic fumes from on-site coating
- You won’t need to move out of your home during installation.
- Scratch resistance is much higher with more layers of coating on all 6 sides of every board
- No acclimatising is needed of the board.
- No ugly nail holes in your floor.
- Easier to replace damaged floorboards without re-coating your whole floor.
Discover the cost of your new floor, fully installed.
Download our product guide to see all our pricing options and extensive range of timbers.
We supply across Australia