Take a walk through our clients beautiful home
Natural Feature Of Marri Timber Flooring In Your Home
Marri timber is grown in the South West regions of WA and is well known for it’s high density of gum. These distinctive black veins and the natural colour variation of the timber are what our clients love about Marri timber flooring and the results, as you can see in the video, are amazing.
The Client’s Experience
Our timber stairs have an impeccable finish that catches everyone’s eye as they enter the house with a ‘wow’. I often refer to the floors as adding art to our home with the stunning grain and cohesive variations.
The order and installation process was seamless and the staff professional and friendly. Overall, it was one of the best decisions we made to have Lifewood Marri floors. Thank you to the team. Jodie Wahby
Job and Installation Information
Product: Marri timber 180mm wide pre-finished Stabilised Solid flooring
Coating: Satin finish with 7-layered polyurethane UV protective coating
- Ground floor: Study, passage, walk in linen closet
- 2 steps in the passage way with Marri nosing and waterfall finish on side of steps
- Upper floor: Landing and sitting area
- 6 solid 70mm stair treads for bottom section of staircase
- 9 steps between walls with waterfall front
- 2 x 1 metre landings with waterfall front
Installation time: 8 days
See Previous Floors of the Week
Download Our Price Guide
Discover the price of your floor fully installed and learn more about our extensive range of timber flooring.