A LIFETIME GUARANTEE ON YOUR HARDWOOD FLOOR
1. Guarantee to provide the industry’s highest standard of installation. If not, your installation is free.
2. Guarantee your floor will stay flat and perform its role for a lifetime or we will replace or repair your floor at our expense.
3. Guarantee you won’t pay a cent more than our agreed price or additional expenses will be covered by us.
4. Will pay to have your whole home professionally cleaned top to bottom if our installer leaves your home without cleaning up. All rubbish will be removed by us.
5. If the coating on your floor doesn’t perform to industry standards, we’ll rectify the floor at our expense.
6. Apply no penalties for change of mind on your choice of floor before delivery.
7. Will never use a plywood, rubber wood (Hevea) or pine base in residential homes (termites love plywood).
8. Ensure our flooring is installed with no harmful emissions.
9. Will never use any product harvested from illegal logging.
* There are some terms and conditions that apply to these guarantees and warranties which you can discuss with our team in the showroom.
Whilst most flooring companies will offer some kind of product warranty, many of these warranties will be held by the manufacturer, typically a separate overseas company. Making a claim is not only difficult, it’s often a lengthy drawn out process.
At Lifewood, we are both the manufacturer and the supplier and hence, we hold both the product and the installation warranties. You’ll never have to deal with an overseas company, all matters are handled in our Perth flooring office.
Stephen Covy – The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People